[MlMt] Markdown broken in latest builds?

Steve Mayer smayer69 at me.com
Mon Nov 4 17:45:03 EST 2013

Benny,

Did anything change in the latest MailMate build(s) in regards to the
Markdown engine?

I used to be able to escape Markdown characters with a leading backslash
('\') and the character would show up as the normal character.  With
this latest build (maybe before then I'm not sure), the '\' character
shows up in the HTML output.

For instance, this "This\_is\_a\_test".  As you can see, the backslashes
are present. Before what would show up in the HTML output would be 'This
_ is _ a _ test' (without the spaces).

Thoughts?

Version Information for: /Applications/MailMate.app
       CFBundleShortVersionString 1.7.1
       CFBundleVersion 3816

Hardware Information:
       Model Name: MacBook Pro