[MlMt] search using address book groups

Dr Gregory Jefferis jefferis at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Thu Mar 14 00:57:09 UTC 2013

Hello,

Does anyone know how to set up a smart mailbox based on to/from etc
being a member of an Address Book group? This was a useful feature of
Apple Mail that I have not yet recapitulated. I have used the "from" in
mailbox approach and find this somewhat effective, but it also means
that you have to very careful with mailbox purity.

Many thanks for any suggestions,

Greg.

PS is there a way to search the mailing list archives?

--
PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF CONTACT DETAILS FROM MON 4TH MARCH:

Gregory Jefferis, PhD                   Tel: 01223 267048
Division of Neurobiology
MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology
Francis Crick Avenue
Cambridge Biomedical Campus