[MlMt] MailMate wiki

Eric A. Meyer eric at meyerweb.com
Wed Mar 13 14:13:33 UTC 2013

Hello all,

    I've set up a MailMate wiki at <http://mailmate.meyerweb.com/>.
It's a simple little DokuWiki install, which I mostly set up so we
could compile a list of FAQs (or even OAQs, if the Qs are interesting
enough) for the world to use.  And also so that Benny can incorporate
into any particularly useful Qs into the MailMate help files.
    There are already defined places to point to or contribute
interesting keybinding files, layouts, and filters, but I haven't
added anything to them yet.  Feel free to do so!  Anyone should be
able to make edits or even create new pages without having to
register, though registering is always encouraged-- especially since
if spammers or other malefactors start hitting the wiki, I'll have to
require registration.  (Hopefully it won't come to that.)
    I'm happy to answer any questions.  In the meantime, share and enjoy!

--
Eric A. Meyer (eric at meyerweb.com)     http://meyerweb.com/