[MlMt] BusyCal Integration

Fri Mar 8 12:36:25 UTC 2013

On 5 Mar 2013, at 22:05, David Levy wrote:

> In any case, a fix there would not solve the general problem of not
> being able to get all BusyCal email interactions to work with
> MailMate.  I think Benny would need to get in touch with them again,
> advise them of the current state of custom URIs he supports and
> whether any allow passing an attachment, and then see if they can add
> support.

I know they were looking into it in late December and they should have
the information they need. I don't know their future plans, but I'm sure
they have a todo list at least as long as mine. Right now I'm on 10.7.x
which means I cannot easily experiment with making it work without
involving the BusyCal developers. Maybe some other day :-)