[MlMt] Send from account linked to Source

Bill Cole mmlist-20120120 at billmail.scconsult.com
Wed Mar 6 17:55:32 UTC 2013

On 5 Mar 2013, at 3:40, ARCMailMate wrote:

> Gentlemen,
>

> I note often that i do send mails from the wrong account.
>
> I 'm working in specific source and want to respond from the account
> linked to this source.

Is it correct to assume that you are using the MailMate definition of
"source" to mean a folder on a particular IMAP server, as contrasted
with a "mailbox" which is defined by a MailMate search query?

> Does anybody a way to to set this fixed for an account.

I used to have this problem, but was able to resolve it (at least so
far... ) by using the multiple address and "Address Pattern" features of
the account settings. For that feature to work, there have to be
messages in the folder with a matching address in a header that MM can
recognize and parse. The behavior can also be modified by the
MmIgnoreDeliveryAddresses and MmDefaultAccount settings described in the
"hidden preferences" section of the MM help.