[MlMt] Horizontal thread arcs view

Eric A. Meyer eric at meyerweb.com
Tue Mar 5 21:14:01 UTC 2013

    I'm hoping someone here will be able to make this, or something
very much like it, happen:

   http://meyerweb.com/area51/mailmate-mockup.gif

I tried editing a custom layout .plist file but all I got (when it
worked at all) was a great big horizontal thread arcs pane with no
actual message pane.  Basically, .plists make my head hurt.
    I don't care so much if the separator between the message text and
thread arcs panes is draggable.  I don't mind having it be static and
fiddling with the values in a working .plist until I get the size I
like.  The general layout is the thing I'm after here, and can't seem
to figure out how to achieve.
    Thanks for any help!

--
Eric A. Meyer (eric at meyerweb.com)     http://meyerweb.com/