[MlMt] "Send Later"

Tue Jun 25 03:42:11 EDT 2013

On 25 Jun 2013, at 0:15, Dr Gregory Jefferis wrote:

> On 24 Jun 2013, at 21:38, Felix Lange wrote:
>
>> Can't you change the text of the "Send Message" button to "Send Now"
>> when ⌥ is held?

@Felix: Implementation-wise, this is non-trivial. Design-wise, it is
non-standard.

> I would also prefer this kind of behaviour to remain. I don't know
> whether the consistency of being able to press ⌥⇧⌘D as well is
> essential, but I do sometimes use that in v1.5.4/3323.

The shortcut is there. It is bound to the explicit menu item “Message
▸ Send Now” in the composer. There is no “Message ▸ Send Now and
Archive”.

A word of warning: There is a bug in “Send Later” (reported
yesterday). If you quit MailMate, you are asked if you want to “Send
Now” and it is also possible to force a message to be “Sent Now”
in the Drafts folder. In both cases, the message is sent, BUT the date
of the message is not updated to “now”. I'll fix this soon.