[MlMt] GPG passphrase issue

Christopher LILJENSTOLPE mailmate at cdl.asgaard.org
Fri Jul 26 12:30:16 EDT 2013

Greetings,

	I am using GPG signatures, and, occasionally, I will fat-finger my pass
phrase 3 times in a row (it's usually just once or many).  However,
after three times, and you get the "invalid pass phrase" error, I can't
re-send without unchecking the GPG signature button, and then
re-selecting it.  It would be nice if the send attempt just failed, and
then allow for a click of the send-message button would re-attempt.

	It would also be good if you could have GPG sign automatically if a
private key exists, and no sign otherwise (GPGPlugin on Mail.app does
that).  I have some sending addresses that have a key, and others that
don't.  I would like the selection of GPG signatures to be automatic
based on the existence of the key.

	Thx!

	Christopher

--