[MlMt] S/MIME certificate installation

Thomas Eckhold Thomas at Eckhold.eu
Wed Jul 24 16:58:54 EDT 2013

Thank you, Ben. The point is that I don't want to use Mail or Thunderbird. Simply for the reason that I don't want them to download all my messages again. I know I can add certificates manually but O believe MM should be smart enough to extract a certificate (or key) from an received message. As far as I know, every S/MIME signed messages includes the public key needed to encrypt a message. Wouldn't it the best MM detects such keys an offers to store them in the keychain for later use?

--Thomas

Von meinem iPhone gesendet