[MlMt] MailMate crashes on Quit when messages are pending for submission

Torsten Grust torsten.grust at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 16:10:06 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I regularly use the "delayed sending" feature of MailMate

	defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmSendMessageDelayEnabled -bool YES
	defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmSendMessageDelay -integer <n>

and thus, naturally, often end up with one or more messages in
"Pending submission" state in my Drafts mailbox.

When I quit MailMate in such a situation, a dialog box pops up asking
whether
those pending messages should be sent now.  Choosing "Send Now" is
guaranteed
to crash MailMate (after restart, messages remain in "Pending
submission" state
and are not lost).

(This isn't a recent regression -- I've seen this behavior for many
months
now.)

Cheers,
    --Torsten