[MlMt] New test version of MailMate and a vacation notice

Tue Jan 29 12:25:35 UTC 2013

On 29 Jan 2013, at 8:59, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

>> [...] And maybe I just discovered a bug in the recent addition of a
>> “Reply to <sender>” menu item in the headers view.
>
> Yes, it's a (major) bug in MailMate. Apparently MailMate silently adds
> the mailing list address. The “silent” part is the really bad
> thing. This will be at the top of my ToDo.

I've fixed the bug now. The problem was “only” related to the
“Reply to...” menu item in the headers view which I hope most people
had not noticed :-)

A test version of MailMate is available. Hold down ⌥ when clicking
“Check Now” in the Software Update preferences pane and please
report any issues as soon as possible. I expect to release it as a beta
later today and then as a public release tonight if no major issues are
reported.

Starting next Tuesday I'll be on vacation in Thailand with my family.
I'll be back March 8th. Since MailMate is a
single-developer-mini-business I'll be doing support myself during the
vacation, but I won't be fixing bugs and I won't be adding new features
until after my return. Unreliable guesthouse/hotel/beachhut-wifis may
also affect the quality of support during the vacation. My apologies in
advance.