[MlMt] Keybinding selects - master list?

Ben Beuchler insyte at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 18:04:28 UTC 2013

> Is there a master list of all of the various actions/selectors available
> for use in a keybindings plist?
>
> The manual page for custom key bindings is the best resource. At least those
> are the key bindings I'm committed to supporting in the future.

Unless I'm missing something, that page only contains a dozen or so of
the bindings.  The others are spread among the example plists, yes?
What I was hoping for was a consolidated master list.

If I was to combine the bindings from the manual page with a de-duped
list from the example plists, would that list include all available
bindings?

-Ben