[MlMt] Date column (again)

Fri Jan 25 07:52:52 UTC 2013

On 21 Jan 2013, at 12:36, Joachim Tingvold wrote:

> Just noticed that my "Date" column seemed a bit off [1][2]. Is this
> "intended" behavior? I know that MM use the date-style selected in the
> Region-settings within OS X, but it still seems a bit weird it should
> display it like this?

It does not look like that for me and I have not changed the related
code. There is quite a bit of code involved in doing the date-format
changes needed when resizing the date column (shorter formats used for
narrower columns). Maybe your settings and the code for this in MailMate
does not play well together?