[MlMt] Custom widescreen view with thread arcs

Mateusz Parzonka parzonka at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 23:51:56 UTC 2013

On 4 Feb 2013, at 16:42, Mateusz Parzonka wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've made a custom MailMate layout for Mailboxes view. It modifies the
> installed widescreen layout by adding a vertical thread arcs view at
> the right. It has become my standard view which I use on a daily
> basis.
>
> If anyone would like to try it out: I've created a gist with
> installation instructions: https://gist.github.com/4707302

I've updated the layout description after installing build 3255. The
initial version of the layout did not work as expected as I reinstalled
it in MailMates resources. I have now tried it with fresh builds 3239
and 3255 where it works. Sorry, if anyone had attempted a fruitless
effort in the meantime.

--
Mateusz