[MlMt] Ordering of messages in a conversation

Mateusz Parzonka parzonka at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 13:14:49 UTC 2013

At the moment i'm not quite sure about the ordering MailMate applies.
I have all three mails in a thread selected. They are shown in the
message view in this order:

a) Received:  Sun, 03 Feb 2013 03:31:57 -0800 (PST)
b) Received:  Sun, 3 Feb 2013 03:21:28 -0800 (PST)
c) Received:  Sun, 3 Feb 2013 04:11:40 -0800 (PST)

Some email is out of order. It is reply, request, reply semantically,
looking pretty strange. I can provide screenshots. (In this context i've
noted that the distortion mode does not distort the first message in a
displayed selection [conversation], and does does not distort the
addresses and the subjects of the other messages.)