[MlMt] Button 'Mark as not junk' does not work

Bram Heerink personal at bramheerink.nl
Mon Dec 23 10:31:40 EST 2013

On 23 Dec 2013, at 16:08, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 23 Dec 2013, at 12:31, Bram Heerink wrote:
>
>> I'n new to Mailmate. Using an unlicensed test copy for the time I have left.
>
> Thanks for trying out MailMate!

Thanks for developing it :)

>> If Mailmate tells me it thinks a message is junk but it's not I press the Not Junk button. But this does not work. In a second the message is Junk again. I'm missing something I think.
>
> MailMate doesn't learn anything about junk messages unless you use SpamSieve or some other external method (like the Gmail junk folder).

Ok. But if it is not learning anything why does Mailmate it's junk? Or has this an external cause?

> It is possible to create a simple system for [white-listing senders](http://blog.freron.com/2012/disabling-image-blocking-for-trusted-senders/).

Ah. I use Zoho.com. I used Gmail for years but the non-compliant imap drives me crazy. Zoho has an option to tag mail as junk/non junk. Perhaps I could use this in some way.

Bram