[MlMt] bulk indent?

Jon Nall jon.nall at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 13:02:53 EST 2013

I'll often cut and past a multi-line string from my terminal into
MailMate. I'd like to 'bulk indent' this to have it show up as a
Markdown code block. I currently haven't found a better way than
manually adding spaces to each individual line of text.

Is there a way to select text and indent it all?
Indentation->Increase/Decrease ( Cmd-] & Cmd-[ ) are what I'm used to in
Mail.app, but that doesn't exist in MailMate (and perusing the key
binding document I didn't find what anything promising).

Thanks!
nall.