[MlMt] removing previously used address

Thu Dec 12 15:30:35 EST 2013

On 12 Dec 2013, at 21:11, Jason Davies wrote:

> One person I email daily originally gave me her gmail address and then
> her work one. By default when I email to her, her gmail address is
> supplied even though it's not in my address book any more. Mailmate
> seems to be remembering it.
>
> Can I turn this behaviour off altogether as I'm not an
> 'auto-suggestion' fan? Failing that, can I remove this particular
> address? I can't see how it's stored...

MailMate uses all messages in your “Sent Messages” folder for the
completions. There is no easy way to disable it, but there is a [hidden
preference](http://manual.mailmate-app.com/hidden_preferences#sending)
to change the mailbox used for completions. Something like this could
probably disable the feature:

	defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmAddressCompletionMailbox DRAFTS

(Relaunch MailMate.)