[MlMt] Of possible use to Exchange users

Kee Hinckley kee+freron at hinckley.com
Thu Dec 5 14:39:40 EST 2013

It's possible that this was a side-effect of my starting with an
Exchange proxy, and then switching to our internal Exchange IMAP server,
but FWIW.

1.	Edit IMAP account settings and select Subscriptions. Turn off the
Client Subscription checkbox for `Calendar` and `Contacts`.
2.	Maybe I'm misinterpreting what I'm seeing, but at least on our
server, the IMAP server seems to be using `Deleted Items` for trash, and
the Exchange clients are using `Trash` for trash. Needless to say, that
gets confusing. So I went to `Deleted Items`, double clicked, went to
`Rules`, and added an `Action`.

	`Move to Mailbox ACCOUNTNAME > Trash`

Now whenever the IMAP server puts things in `Deleted Items`, MailMate
promptly moves them to the `Trash` folder instead.