[MlMt] Sticky settings

Thu Dec 5 06:21:37 EST 2013

On 5 Dec 2013, at 8:36, Jacques wrote:

> It was previously written that an issue was already known and that it
> was on a proverbial the back burner.
>
> Not all issues can always be addressed, there are priorities.. so my
> question was sincere and not meant to be taken sarcastically.

It is always hard to say when/if a certain issue is going to be fixed.
All I can do is to state whether or not I agree it's a problem/bug or a
feature I would be willing to implement. Even if I decide to
fix/implement a specific item then some times it just turns out to be
more work than expected and I might have to postpone it.

At the moment I'm still spending most of my time answering emails. This
is a good thing though since it means MailMate has gained a lot of new
users the past month.