[MlMt] Keyboard shortcut/binding to search for string within "Common Headers or Body"?

Yuvi Zalkow yuvi.zalkow at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 14:41:03 EST 2013

I'd like to have a quick, keyboard-centric way to perform a search for
an email using the "Common Headers or Body" search...

I'm successfully using the keyboard binding for "searchAllMessages:" but
it doesn't look like there is a way to fine-tune the search any further
using a keyboard binding...

Is that correct?

Any plans for more keyboard-centric control in this realm with a future
release?

Overall, I'm loving this keyboard binding feature!...