[MlMt] keybinding to load external references

Jonathan Clark jonathan at clarksonline.me.uk
Tue Dec 3 16:24:01 EST 2013

On 5 Aug 2013, at 23:26, Benny wrote:

> Selectors not on the list are typically the ones I have not really
> decided if I'm going to change (functionally) or rename. I guess this
> one won't change in function and it is not too badly named. It is
> named `loadImagesOnce:`. I'll add it to the official list.

So this should be
	"@l" = {"loadImagesOnce:"};  // cmd-l
or
	"^L" = {"loadImagesOnce:"};  // ctrl-shift-l
in my keybindings plist?

Neither work.

But this leads me to offer two suggestions:

1. I'm not sure from the documentation (that appears when I press the ?
button on the General preferences pane) whether I need to re-start
MailMate for it to pick up changes to the keybinding plist(s). Could you
add a clarifying note?

2. It would be extra handy if there could be a UI element on the Custom
Key Bindings part of the General preference pane, that I could click on
to open the custom keybinding plist in the system-wide editor? This
might need to be just plists in the user's path, rather than in the app
path, given how those shouldn't be editable by default.

Thanks,

Jonathan