[MlMt] Page Up and Down Behavior / Next message direction

Jacques jakimo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 12:46:19 EST 2013

I use an extended keyboard and used key binding to change the forward delete to Archive instead of delete, as I'm a Gmail user.

I'm noticing if you focus on the message panel, you can use page up and down to scroll through long emails. When at the end, page down changes to 'go to next message' which is fine for me, but page up doesn't map to go to previous message.

Next thought, message selection direction. As I archive/delete emails, there is only one direction that selection goes with MM. In Mail.app it picks up from where I've come from, so selection of next message after archive/delete goes in either direction (next earlier dated message or next later dated message). Makes it smart so to speak.

Can this behavior following be added to MM as well?

-
Jacques
via Mac