[MlMt] Archiving behaviour

David Vereschagin mailmate at quadrat.com
Tue Aug 27 12:36:47 EDT 2013

I've noticed an odd behaviour when archiving messages. I do not have my
mail organized by thread. Yet when I select one inbox message in a
thread for archiving, MM will archive the other messages in the thread,
regardless of whether or not the other messages have yet been read.

I don't recall coming across this before, but it's happened to me at
least three times in the past month. Unread messages seem to disappear,
and I have to go looking for them in the archive.

I'm using build 3549.

--
David Vereschagin
Quadrat Communications