[MlMt] Go To Last Message in Thread?

Gustavo Daniel Villarreal irongus at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 14:43:36 EDT 2013

Excellent! Already tried it, and assigned the lowercase key "L" to it,
as I'm using the Postbox layout. Very convenient! Seems to work most of
the time, but I have a thread that doesn't do anything, but I guess its
one of those edge cases you mention where the thread has a missing link.
Its the thread of _[MIMt] Forward as attachment_, but I might have
deleted one the mails in the thread and broke it. Will let you know if
there is an issue.

--
Gustavo Daniel Villarreal
Telecomunicaciones VG y Asoc.