[MlMt] layout bug

Eric A. Meyer eric at meyerweb.com
Mon Apr 29 11:11:13 EDT 2013

At 10:47 +0200 4/28/13, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

>On 27 Apr 2013, at 21:02, Erik Mueller-Harder wrote:
>
>>>  If yes, then which layout are you using?
>>
>>  Widescreen.  (Can't bear it myself; I use three-pane with the
>>mailboxes *showing*, but my wife likes Widescreen with no boxes
>>showing.  Nice to
>>  have alternatives!)
>
>Thanks, I can reproduce this. On a related note, I've also had a
>report about the composer window no longer remembering its window
>position. I'll look into both issues.

    While you're at it, I'll throw in a vague report that the message
pane doesn't always seem to know where the top of the message is
located.  Sometimes the message pane will load with the first few
lines scrolled off the top of the pane.
    The problem is, it happens rarely and I haven't noticed a
repeatable reason or way to reproduce the effect.  I am using the
Horizontal Thread Arcs view Steve Mayer posted to this list on
3/5/13, which may have something to do with it.  Or not.
    Like I said, it's a very vague report, which is why I haven't
reported it thus far.  I mention it now only because you're looking
into window positions.

--
Eric A. Meyer (eric at meyerweb.com)     http://meyerweb.com/