[MlMt] personal inbox and stupid me.

Steve Mayer smayer69 at me.com
Thu Apr 4 11:23:09 EDT 2013

Zvi,

   Here are the relevant entries from the ~/Library/Application
Support/MailMate/Mailboxes.plist file:

				{filter = "#recipient.address = $SENT.from.address";
                         name = "Personal Inbox";
                         parentUUID =
"8A3C0ECE-DCC5-4640-B51F-0698260C3C8C";
                         set = "INBOX";
                         uuid = "PERSONAL_INBOX";
                 },
                 {       filter = "#thread-id =[c]
$PERSONAL_INBOX.#thread-id";
                         name = "Personal Inbox with Threads";
                         parentUUID =
"8A3C0ECE-DCC5-4640-B51F-0698260C3C8C";
                         set = "ALL_MESSAGES";
                         uuid = "5598EB88-0929-4E6C-A6FC-E234600C1A5D";
                 },

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Steve Mayer