[MlMt] MailMate 1.5 not available in the Mac App Store

Wed Nov 14 14:09:39 UTC 2012

Hi,

most of you probably noticed the release of MailMate 1.5, but some of
you may have bought MailMate in the Mac App Store. In that case you are
not going to automatically get the update since I have removed MailMate
from the Mac App Store. Don't worry, you can get a license key for the
regular version of MailMate by writing to me using the “Help ▸ Send
Feedback...” menu item (do it within the Mac App Store version of
MailMate).

MailMate returns to the App Store when/if I comply with Apple's
sandboxing requirements.

Sorry about the inconvenience.