[MlMt] Bounce emails?

Joachim Tingvold joachim at tingvold.com
Sat Jun 9 22:50:13 UTC 2012

On 9 Jun 2012, at 15:07, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
> Ok, I didn't know that. Seems a bit strange (at least for me as a
> non-native English speaking individual) to use the word “bounce”
> for something that doesn't go back to where it came from :-)

Hihi. I'm a non-native English speaking individual too, and I guess I've
never given it much thought. The thing is, the first time I heard about
this feature, the word 'bounce' was used. The few definitions I've read
of it since, the name 'bounce' was also used. So I guess it's just stuck
with me to use that word. I can see how it can confuse people, though
(-:

--
Joachim