[MlMt] Delay sounds? List a Source folder under 'Mailboxes'?

Joachim Tingvold joachim at tingvold.com
Tue Jun 5 14:44:02 UTC 2012

On 5 Jun 2012, at 16:31, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
> And you don't think of it as a new thread when you change the subject?

No. (-:

An example that comes to my mind, are some customer support emails that
change the subject to a generic one ("Company Ltd. Support"), but when
you reply back, you have to add the case number to the subject. When
they reply back, it's changed back into the generic one, and you have to
add the case number again. I know, they should change it, but that's not
gonna happen anytime soon, I guess.

> Contrary to many other parts of MailMate, the validations performed
> are not customizable, but some day I would like to refactor it since
> it would be nice to be able to add more validations without changing
> the code (and in your case, remove validations). MailMate also checks
> for empty subject, empty body, no recipients, no attachments (if
> mentioned in body text), and maybe more that I forgot :-)

Hihi, yeah, that would be nice. No worries, I can live with the warning
(i.e. it's not occurring so often that it's _really_ annoying (-: ).

--
Joachim