[MlMt] Delay sounds? List a Source folder under 'Mailboxes'?

Joachim Tingvold joachim at tingvold.com
Mon Jun 4 21:38:21 UTC 2012

On 4 Jun 2012, at 21:20, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
> Timezone? You mean the time of day?

I mean the "GMT+02:00" part of the time.

> The first row is the format used for the date (left aligned), and the
> second row is the format used for the time of day (right aligned). The
> “Yesterday/Today” stuff is handled separately. If I understand you
> correctly you want to disable “Yesterday/Today” and always disable
> the time of day?

I currently have the width so that I get "Today/Yesterday", and
"YYYY/MM/DD" on the rest. This works nicely, but I'd like to replace
"Today" with "HH:MM" (or even "HH:MM:SS"), and replace "Yesterday" with
"YYYY/MM/DD". I know, it's just nitpick, so it's not the biggest issue
of them all.

> Note that is also a relative “Date Received” column available.

Yes, I noticed. That works fine for "Today", but anything longer than
that I get confused (dates are far better when you're talking 1+ day --
at least in my mind (-: ).

> Yes, but it is a hidden/experimental feature. It is possible to make
> MailMate run a script on the body of a message before replying to it
> (also before displaying it). This is part of what I hope is going to
> be a very central part of MailMate in the future (customization via
> scripts either explicitly executed or triggered by events such as
> replying).

Ohhh, sweet! Then one could write scripts to strip away parts that
Outlook and other stupid clients make as well. Awesome (-:

> I might have time later tonight or tomorrow to provide a script which
> would do what you want (and which would work with the current version
> of MailMate).

No worries -- it's not a big thing. Would be sweet, though (-:

Oh, and thanks for fast replies.

--
Joachim