[MlMt] Mailing lists and Mailmate

Wed Jan 25 23:23:04 UTC 2012

On 25 Jan 2012, at 21:12, Seebs wrote:

> 1.  I would like a Reply-To-List button.

Noted.

> 2.  If I drag an address from To to Cc, or vice versa, I think the
> default should be to move it rather than duplicating it.  I can't see
> any benefit to having one address in two recipient fields.

I agree. I use Apples NSTokenField class for the address fields and so
far I have been unable to track drag'n'drop actions such that I could
remove an address from a source NSTokenField. If anyone has any code
which does something like that (for NSTokenFields) then please let me
know. I've forgotten the ugly details, but (to me) it was a non-trivial
problem. (The workaround is of course to use cut and copy instead.)