[MlMt] Spam complaints from MailMate?

Seebs mailmate-list at seebs.net
Mon Jan 23 17:17:00 UTC 2012

On 23 Jan 2012, at 2:44, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 21 Jan 2012, at 23:37, Seebs wrote:

>> So "forward" is nearly right,

> I assume you mean “Forward as Attachment”?

Actually, no.  MH's forward basically just did "s/^/>/" on the message
and inlined it.

A significant number of abuse desks will, get this, *unconditionally
reject* any and all mail which contains attachments.  Because of
viruses.

> The best you can do now is to drag the message out of MailMate. I just
> tried using Automator to create an application which runs a script
> when dragging a message to it.

Ohh!

That'd be fine, I can make an app.  I didn't realize messages could be
dragged onto apps.

-s