[MlMt] Reading and archiving threads

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Mon Jan 23 08:13:12 UTC 2012

Hello,

I'm using the "Organize by thread" option, which gives me a very Mutt
like (although folded) view of the messages of a thread. Unfortunately,
I haven't found a workflow that easily lets me read and archive a
thread. More precisely, if I keep the thread folded, every message
(including unread ones) will be archived if I archive it. So I first
need to unfold the thread (right arrow), then archive the message.

Could there be a "archive this message and jump to next unread in
thread" keyboard shortcut?

Thanks,

Alan