[MlMt] Spam complaints from MailMate?

Seebs mailmate-list at seebs.net
Sat Jan 21 22:37:13 UTC 2012

So, I am sorta old fashioned and actually try to complain about some of
my spam.  To do this, in the past, I've been using formail to strip the
last received header (note:  Before you point out that this is stupid,
consider that I have a mail setup in which after mail is delivered to my
mailbox, an extra header is added to it internally) and send a copy to
some suitable mailbox.

So "forward" is nearly right, except that in Mailmate, that makes it
into an uneditable attachment.  I don't want that; I want something sort
of like a reply, except that I want absolutely completely full headers
-- with the spurious last Received header removed since overworked abuse
desks tend to misinterpret it.

Is this the sort of thing I can reasonably configure Mailmate to do?

-s