[MlMt] These filters are awesome, but also confusing to me.

Seebs mailmate-list at seebs.net
Wed Jan 11 07:54:00 UTC 2012

On 11 Jan 2012, at 1:04, Robert Ricci wrote:
> every once in a while to back to the 'real' inbox to weed out the spam
> (spam filter does get false positives, of course), read the infrequent
> lists, etc.

The amount of spam I get is large enough that I simply can't try to keep
up -- I just accept that there will be false positives.  So I really do
want to just move spam to the junk bin unread.

After looking at the filter definitions, I concluded that it looked like
the select rules in the mmCommand files were the same kinds of things,
and sure enough, a rule made that way lets me make the spam go away.

Yay!

-s