[MlMt] These filters are awesome, but also confusing to me.

Seebs mailmate-list at seebs.net
Wed Jan 11 02:44:23 UTC 2012

Okay, what I want to do seems conceptually simple:

If a message comes to me with X-Spam-Flag: YES, I want to automatically
move it to junk.

I can make a smart mailbox named Spam which holds all of these messages,
but I can't seem to figure out an event that will do the same sort of
thing.  I tried setting up an account.synchronize which looks for things
with #source.path = 'My Spam Box', but of course this doesn't work
because that's not really the source.

I haven't yet found any documentation explaining what the options for
filters are, so I don't know what I can or can't do; for instance, I
don't know of a way to examine a header in a mmCommand.

-s