[MlMt] cmd+enter for sending messages?

Sat Dec 29 12:18:01 UTC 2012

On 28 Dec 2012, at 21:33, Niels Kobschätzki wrote:

> is there any way to set up MailMate that I can not only have
> cmd+shift+d for sending messages but also cmd+enter (or is it return?
> *scratching my head)?

This should work for the return key:

	"@\U000D" = "send:";

A bug means that it won't work for the enter key (the numeric keypad),
but in the next update this should work (previously, modifiers were
ignored for this key):

	"#@\U000D" = "send:";

When working with custom key bindings then [this
resource](http://www.hcs.harvard.edu/~jrus/Site/Cocoa%20Text%20System.html)
can be very helpful (in addition to the manual page).

For those interested the next update probably also includes
`sendAndArchiveParent:` and the more general
`sendAndMoveParentToMailbox:` which takes a mailbox argument. (The
purpose of these are to automatically archive the replied message -- the
parent of the sent message.)