[MlMt] Test version available: Support for tags using IMAP keywords

Mon Dec 10 14:05:07 UTC 2012

On 7 Dec 2012, at 23:05, Robert Ricci wrote:

> One nit to report: if keyboard focus is on the message list, and I use
> the 't' key to edit tags, when I finish  editing tags, focus doesn't
> message display either.)

No, focus goes to the window which is kind of useless. This has actually
always been a problem with doing searches, but it's even more annoying
with tagging. I've now implemented a general fix for this in the layout
system and it works for both searches and tagging (hopefully with no
side-effects). It'll be part of the next update.