[MlMt] Test version available: Support for tags using IMAP keywords

Mon Dec 10 14:02:24 UTC 2012

On 7 Dec 2012, at 18:40, David Vereschagin wrote:

> Okay, that works. And the smart mailbox now works as expected. Now, if
> I could assign a colour to a tag and have that colour show up in the
> messages list, preferably as a background colour rather than a text
> colour, that would be great.

I'll put that one on the todo. Personally I would prefer if an icon
could be assigned to each tag (like the flag used for `\Flagged`), but
colors might be easier to implement (and thus more likely to be
implemented).

> Another crash to report, though. When I went to recreate the Billable
> tag, there was already a totally blank entry field in the tag editor
> pane, even though I'm pretty sure I had used the - button to delete
> the previous Billable tag. When I tried to delete the empty tag, MM
> crashed. After MM relaunched I didn't bother trying to delete the
> empty tag, but used it to recreate the Billable tag with no problems.

I haven't been able to reproduce the crashes. Let me know if you can
provide the exact steps needed (by personal email).