[MlMt] Test version available: Support for tags using IMAP keywords

David Vereschagin mailmate at quadrat.com
Fri Dec 7 17:40:33 UTC 2012

On 7 Dec 2012, at 12:27, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> Just enter a new tag name and let MailMate create a suitable IMAP
> keyword (never use one that is prefixed with $ or \). So, you should
> create the tag Billable with the IMAP keyword Billable.

Okay, that works. And the smart mailbox now works as expected. Now, if I
could assign a colour to a tag and have that colour show up in the
messages list, preferably as a background colour rather than a text
colour, that would be great.

Another crash to report, though. When I went to recreate the Billable
tag, there was already a totally blank entry field in the tag editor
pane, even though I'm pretty sure I had used the - button to delete the
previous Billable tag. When I tried to delete the empty tag, MM crashed.
After MM relaunched I didn't bother trying to delete the empty tag, but
used it to recreate the Billable tag with no problems.

--
David Vereschagin
Quadrat Communications