[MlMt] Tips to make custom (thread arcs) views easier?

Mike Brasch mikebrasch at fastmail.fm
Thu Jun 2 12:19:17 UTC 2011

Moin Moin!

The default Thread Arcs is often much to small, so I'm trying to make a
custom view, derived from the Tread Arcs View. But I get no useful
result. I'm trying to get something like this:

|           |                          |           |
|           |         Mail list        |           |
|           |                          |           |
|           |                          |           |
|           |                          |           |
|           |--------------------------|           |
| Mailboxes |                          |  Thread   |
|           |                          |   Arcs    |
|           |                          |           |
|           |       Message View       |           |
|           |                          |           |
|           |                          |           |

What tools do you use to design the views? Or do you have any
tips/tricks?

Thread arcs should reflect the read status. Is it possible to make it
myself via the .plist?

--
Gruß
Mike