[MlMt] Strange "From" address

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Mon Dec 26 11:24:25 UTC 2011

On 26 Dec 2011, at 12:15, Alan Schmitt wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying MailMate, and when sending a message to the Aquamacs
> mailing list, the "From" address used was a bit strange:
>
> From: "Alan Schmitt" <aquamacs-devel at aquamacs.org>
> To: "Aquamacs Developers" <aquamacs-devel at aquamacs.org>
> Subject: Re: [Aquamacs-devel] Building aquamacs24 with no added
> package
>
> Is this a (known) bug?

I dug a little bit into this, and it seems to be because of this line in
the email I replied to:

I don't know if it's usual for a mailing list to set it this way, but I
guess I should use the `MmAlwaysTrustDeliveryHeaders -bool NO`
preference. I'm reporting this as it's suggested on the website.

Thanks,

Alan