[MlMt] Thread expansion logic?

Bill Cole mmlist-20120120 at billmail.scconsult.com
Mon Mar 4 16:52:55 EST 2024

On 2024-03-04 at 16:16:13 UTC-0500 (Mon, 04 Mar 2024 16:16:13 -0500)
Henry Seiden <mailmate at lists.freron.com>
is rumored to have said:

> Bill,
>
> For me the toolbar expansion of threads in a folder seems to work OK.

I was exclusively referring only to the way threads in a message list
pane are expanded by MM when I first enter a mailbox. No toolbar
involved. "Organize by Thread" always on, or the question would be
insane.

> E.G. This is exposed when clicking the thread expose tool in the tool
> bar and hides all threading when the other tool is used.

Your toolbar must be radically different than mine, I have nothing that
is clearly a thread expand tool or anything that I would naturally
consider the 'other one' but that's fine because I wasn't referring to
how widgets expanded threads.

--
Bill Cole
bill at scconsult.com or billcole at apache.org