[MlMt] Thread expansion logic?

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Mon Mar 4 16:16:13 EST 2024

Bill,

For me the toolbar expansion of threads in a folder seems to work OK.

E.G. This is exposed when clicking the thread expose tool in the tool
bar and hides all threading when the other tool is used.

There are parts that don’t work as they should (sorting), though and I
take your point on those.

You didn’t indicate on settings how you have them and/or enable the
threaded mode.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -