[MlMt] very slow autofill of addresses

aisrael alain.israel at pasteur.fr
Sun Jan 28 05:50:40 EST 2024

Bill, just one question : when you write *at headers in a mailbox of
your selection (by default: ‘Recipient" headers of the Sent aggregate
mailbox.*), does it mean the messages that actually sit in the Sent
mailbox, or all messages which have actually been sent? The reason I am
asking is that my sent messages don’t stay in the Sent mailbox (which
is almost empty), as I distribute them in the relevant mailboxes  (and I
don’t .cc myself when I send a message, as it unnecessarily duplicates
emails).

Alain