[MlMt] very slow autofill of addresses

John Doherty jld at jld3.net
Sat Jan 27 14:06:51 EST 2024

This is a good idea, Bill, I just did something similar. I haven't
really had a problem with autofill being slow but it does sometimes pick
up addresses that I'm not very interested in.

One thing I noticed: a "Date is within last X years" condition seems to
mean calendar years, so "Date is within last 1 years" only selects
messages from after Jan 1 2024. So I used "Date is within last 365
days." Easy to adjust later, we'll see how it goes. Good idea, though!