[MlMt] Problems with Outlook (Microsoft Windows Live) email sources?

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Thu Jan 25 10:13:26 EST 2024

Installed r6019. Tried to use my Outlook account there.

It seems to latch onto the server initially and then (less often than
previous versions, but still) often asks for a password after reporting
the same problem “D1 LOGIN fails...” after an IMAP fetch.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.