[MlMt] Date format

Fri Jan 5 08:29:47 EST 2024

On 5 Jan 2024, at 14:00, Bill Cole wrote:

> MM uses the system date & time formats, using the localization settings accessible in the Language & Region preferences panel of the System Preferences.  If the macOS setting for your locale doesn't give you what you want, the Advanced button in that panel lets you set whatever formats you want.

It appears this button has disappeared (since Ventura?) while the functionality still exists low-level: https://www.caseyliss.com/2022/11/14/ventura-date-formats

Using the still existing GUI setting I can still change the format used in MailMate for the date in the message list, but that doesn't work for the original poster. I'm debugging with him off list.