[MlMt] Date format

Bill Cole mmlist-20120120 at billmail.scconsult.com
Fri Jan 5 08:00:46 EST 2024

On 2024-01-05 at 04:03:40 UTC-0500 (Fri, 05 Jan 2024 09:03:40 +0000)
Tóth András <mailmate at lists.freron.com>
is rumored to have said:

> Dear All,
>
> I would like to change the default date format day/month/year to
> year/month/day in the date received column. How can i do it?

MM uses the system date & time formats, using the localization settings
accessible in the Language & Region preferences panel of the System
Preferences.  If the macOS setting for your locale doesn't give you what
you want, the Advanced button in that panel lets you set whatever
formats you want.

--
Bill Cole
bill at scconsult.com or billcole at apache.org